Hacienda Del Sol and COVID-19:Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort has always been, and will continue to be, committed to the health and safety of both our guests and our employees. We are continuing to monitor the latest updates regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Hacienda Del Sol is welcoming guests as usual while observing our high standards of cleanliness with additional health and safety precautions in place.
A letter from Jill Clark, Resort General Manager
To all of our Hacienda Del Sol Guests (past, present and future),
All of us at the Hacienda Del Sol Resort would like to offer a sincere thank you for your valued patronage over the years and certainly for your loyalty and friendship during this health crisis. We hope that you have not been touched by the virus and, for those of you who have, our hearts are with you and your families and friends. While the majority of our team is now vaccinated, we are also requiring all team members to wear masks while in guest areas and to maintain social distancing to the extent possible.
Our Terraza Garden Patio restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and The Grill, our upscale restaurant, is open for dinner Thursday through Sunday. Our Spa treatment rooms are also open with new protocols to ensure the health and safety of our guests and service providers.
A special thank you to our team members who have been with us through these days of limited services and gone out of their way to take care of each other and our guests. We are excited to see more travelers and look forward to your return, or your first time visit, as well as the opportunity to serve you with gracious hospitality and Forbes 4-star service!
In the Spirit of Hospitality,
Resort General Manager
In addition to our usual high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, below are some added precautions we will continue to practice:
- All public spaces cleaned with increased frequency with EPA registered disinfectants
- High-touch areas cleaned regularly (including door handles, railings, fixtures, desks)
- Mobile hand sanitizer stations available across property
- Low contact check-in and check-out procedures
- Options for limited or no touch housekeeping services
- Guest mobile phones can be used to message staff for room requests and in-room dining service
- Use of EPA registered disinfectants for high-touch areas (door handles, telephones, desks, fixtures)
- OZone generators are used prior to each guest arrival treating the air to eliminate germs, viruses and microbes
- Continuous cleaning and sanitation practices in place throughout the restaurant including tables, chairs, doors, check presenters and waiting areas
- Providing hand sanitizer at entrances
If you have any further questions please give us a call at 520-299-1501.