Hacienda Del Sol and COVID-19:Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort has always been, and will continue to be, committed to the health and safety of both our guests and our employees. We are continuing to monitor the latest updates regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Hacienda Del Sol is welcoming guests as usual while observing our high standards of cleanliness with additional health and safety precautions in place.
A letter from Jill Clark, Resort General Manager
To all of our Hacienda Del Sol Guests (past, present and future),
All of us at the Hacienda Del Sol Resort would like to offer a sincere thank you for your valued patronage over the years and certainly for your loyalty and friendship during this health crisis. We hope that you have not been touched by the virus and, for those of you who have, our hearts are with you and your families and friends. In accordance with the latest Executive Order from the office of Doug Ducey, Governor of Arizona, and CDC recommendations, we respectfully request that you wear a mask when in the public areas of our resort. This includes wearing a mask into the restaurant, which can be removed once seated, and then wearing it as you leave the restaurant.
Our Terraza Garden Patio restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and The Grill, our upscale restaurant, is open for dinner Thursday through Sunday. Our Spa treatment rooms are also open with new protocols to ensure the health and safety of our guests and service providers.
A special thank you to our team members who have been with us through these days of limited services and gone out of their way to take care of each other and our guests. We are excited to see more travelers and look forward to your return, or your first time visit, as well as the opportunity to serve you with gracious hospitality and Forbes 4-star service!
In the Spirit of Hospitality,
Resort General Manager
In addition to our usual high standards of cleanliness and sanitation, below are some added precautions we will continue to practice:
- All public spaces cleaned with increased frequency with EPA registered disinfectants
- High-touch areas cleaned regularly (including door handles, railings, fixtures, desks)
- High-touch areas cleaned regularly (including door handles, railings,fixtures, desks)
- Mobile hand sanitizer stations available across property
- Increased signage to remind guests and staff to continue social distancing and wash or sanitize hands frequently
- Low contact check-in and check-out procedures
- Options for limited or no touch housekeeping services
- Guest mobile phones can be used to message staff for room requests and in-room dining service
- Use of EPA registered disinfectants for high-touch areas (door handles, telephones, desks, fixtures)
- OZone generators are used prior to each guest arrival treating the air to eliminate germs, viruses and microbes
- Checking employees temperature twice a day
- Guests will only receive single-use, disposable menus
- Continuous cleaning and sanitation practices in place throughout the restaurant including tables, chairs, doors, check presenters and waiting areas
- Providing hand sanitizer to all guests
If you have any further questions please give us a call at 520-299-1501.