Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort has always been and will continue to be committed to the health and safety of both our guests and our employees. We are continuing to monitor the latest updates regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Hacienda Del Sol is welcoming guests as usual while observing our high standards of cleanliness with additional health and safety precautions in place.
Check In/Check Out:
In the event you need to cancel your room reservation, please contact a front desk agent at 520-299-1501 at least 7 days prior to your arrival date to avoid a cancellation charge. Not cancelling at least 7 days prior to your arrival will result in a charge for one night and tax. No show reservations will be charged one night and tax. Cancellations and no-show reservations on any Advanced Purchase rate will be charged the full amount.
Hacienda Del Sol is committed to providing guests and employees with a smoke-free environment. We request you do not smoke in guest rooms, indoor public areas, restaurants and banquet facilities. This includes the smoking of tobacco, cigarettes, marijuana, e-cigarettes and vape pens. Anyone found to be smoking or having smoked in our smoke-free environment will be subject to a fine of $250.00.
The below amenities are included in your $29 daily per room service charge:
- Secure Wi-Fi
- Valet Services & Gratuity
- Housekeeping Services & Gratuity
- In-room Bottled Water
- Use of Hacienda Del Sol Bicycles
- Resort Parking
- Access to over 7,000 magazines and newspapers with our PressReader App
At Hacienda Del Sol, we love animals of all kinds and allow cats and dogs with the following restrictions:
- While our rooms are spacious, no more than two (2) domestic pets weighing no more than fifty (50) pounds each are allowed per room.
- A current mobile phone number must be left with a front desk agent in case of emergency or if we need to contact you.
- A non-refundable fee of $100 will be charged at the time of check-in and $25 per day for each additional night.
- Pets must remain within your control at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier when outside of your room.
- Pets are not allowed inside our restaurants, fitness center or any pool areas.
- Housekeeping will not enter a room with an unattended pet inside. Your pet must be restrained or removed from the room while hotel staff is present in your room. You are required to notify a front desk agent if you need your room serviced at a specific time between 8am and 3pm.
- In consideration for other guests, please always clean up after your pet.
- If your cat is staying with you, you will need to provide a litter box.
- The hotel staff will count on you to prevent your pet from making excessive noise, being disruptive or aggressive. You will assume all responsibility if your pet disrupts other guests.
- If your room requires excessive cleaning as a result of your pet, the hotel may charge you for additional services.
- If your room incurs damage as a result of your pet, the hotel may charge you for repairs.
- Hacienda Del Sol is not liable for any injury suffered by your pet while on hotel premises.
- Failing to disclose your pet is staying with you at Hacienda Del Sol will result in a $300 fee in addition to the $100 non-refundable fee and $25 per night.
If you have any questions regarding our resort policies, please call 520-299-1501.