Check In/Check Out:Check-in: 3pm
Must be 21 & up to check-in
In the event you need to cancel your room reservation, please contact a front desk agent at 520-299-1501 at least 7 days prior to your arrival date to avoid a cancellation charge. Not cancelling at least 7 days prior to your arrival will result in a charge for one night and tax. No show reservations will be charged one night and tax. Cancellations and no-show reservations on any Advanced Purchase rate will be charged the full amount.
Smoking:Hacienda Del Sol is committed to providing guests and employees with a smoke-free environment. We request you do not smoke in guest rooms, indoor public areas, restaurants and banquet facilities. This includes the smoking of tobacco, cigarettes, marijuana, e-cigarettes and vape pens. Anyone found to be smoking or having smoked in our smoke-free environment will be subject to a fine of $250.00.
The below amenities are included in your $29 daily per room service charge:
- Secure Wi-Fi
- Valet Services & Gratuity
- Housekeeping Services & Gratuity
- In-room Bottled Water
- Use of Hacienda Del Sol Bicycles
- Complimentary Parking
- Access to over 7,000 magazines and newspapers with our PressReader App
At Hacienda Del Sol, we love animals of all kinds and allow cats and dogs with the following restrictions:
- While our rooms are spacious, no more than two (2) domestic pets weighing no more than fifty (50) pounds each are allowed per room.
- A current mobile phone number must be left with a front desk agent in case of emergency or if we need to contact you.
- A non-refundable fee of $100 will be charged at the time of check-in and $25 per day for each additional night.
- Pets must remain within your control at all times, either on a leash or in a carrier when outside of your room.
- Pets are not allowed inside our restaurants, fitness center or any pool areas.
- Housekeeping will not enter a room with an unattended pet inside. Your pet must be restrained or removed from the room while hotel staff is present in your room. You are required to notify a front desk agent if you need your room serviced at a specific time between 8am and 3pm.
- In consideration for other guests, please always clean up after your pet.
- If your cat is staying with you, you will need to provide a litter box.
- The hotel staff will count on you to prevent your pet from making excessive noise, being disruptive or aggressive. You will assume all responsibility if your pet disrupts other guests.
- If your room requires excessive cleaning as a result of your pet, the hotel may charge you for additional services.
- If your room incurs damage as a result of your pet, the hotel may charge you for repairs.
- Hacienda Del Sol is not liable for any injury suffered by your pet while on hotel premises.
- Failing to disclose your pet is staying with you at Hacienda Del Sol will result in a $300 fee in addition to the $100 non-refundable fee and $25 per night.