The Second Annual Tucson Heritage Food & Wine Festival
This event has already finished but is here for for your information
Spend an evening at Hacienda Del Sol savoring Tucson’s unique flavors of beer, wine & food while benefiting local non-profit organization, Tucson Village Farm.
For the second year in a row, Hacienda Del Sol is bringing together some of the most talented and creative food and drink purveyors from across Southern Arizona for a night of celebrating the vibrant and unique flavors of our region.
This year's festival will also be a fundraising event benefiting Tucson Village Farm, a local non-profit organization that focuses on educating youth about growing and preparing fresh foods.
Sample beers, wines and spirits, all expertly prepared by local, passionate vintners and brewers. Shop and browse a farmer's market throughout the resort while you talk to local purveyors, learn about and taste their fresh-made food and drink. Enjoy signature dishes prepared by local restaurant chefs.
$65 per person
- 5PM: Check-in Begins, enjoy music by local guitar player, Nathaniel Burnside
- 5:30PM - 8:30PM: Listen to the upbeat sounds of Connie Brannock & Little House of Funk on the Terraza Patio
- 6PM - 7PM: Sit in on an education panel discussion and Q&A in Casa Luna featuring Ben Forbes, Janos Wilder and Larry Park
- Learn the ins and outs of what it means for foods to be heritage, non-GMO and organic
- 5PM - 8PM: Farmers' and Ranchers' Market Open, Sample Beer, Wine and Whiskey, Taste Culinary Creations throughout the property
or call 520-529-3500 for more information.
Please bring a valid form of ID/proof of age for entry into the event.
- Arbuckle Coffee Roasters
- Barrio Bread Artisan Breads
- Dos Cabezas WineWorks
- Callaghan Vineyards
- Chateau Tumbleweed Wines
- Sonoita Vineyards
- Country Harvest Pantry Heirloom Beans
- Durazo's Poco Loco Specialty Salsas
- Elgin Distillery Premium Spirits
- E&R Pork
- Tortilleria Arevalo Fresh-made Tortillas
- Forbes Meat Company Artisanal Craft Butchery
- Hacienda Del Sol Chefs
- Hamilton Distillers Whiskey
- Larry's Veggies
- Native Seeds SEARCH
- Robbs Family Farm
- SouthWinds Farm
- Ten55 Brewing & Sausage House
- Iron John's Brewing Company
- Dragoon Brewing Co.
- San Rafael Valley Grass-fed Beef
Price: $65 per person
Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort
5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
5501 N. Hacienda del Sol Road