As summer slowly winds its way down to fall…exciting things are happening at Hacienda del Sol and throughout Tucson. Soon our warm sunny days will include, cool star filled nights that just cry for activity. These are just a few of the exciting things to entertain you at Hacienda Del Sol and beyond…
• The Tucson Botanical Gardens presents an evening of Music and Art. September 19 | 5-8pm local artists will be displaying their work in this extraordinary setting. All artists live and work in the 85712 zip code. They will be accompanied by local musicians Mustang Corners, a new twist on the American music genre. More info at 520-326-9686
• The Hacienda Del Sol will host a Wedding Fair on September 22 | 11-2pm. Stroll our beautiful grounds and plan the wedding of your dreams with an expert wedding team that will help you connect with the best wedding vendors in Tucson. We will host local bakeries, photographers, DJ’s and much more. The Hacienda Del Sol Bride…Tradition, Romance, and Elegance. Tour our Guest rooms and wedding venues and plan an event to remember. More info. 520-299-1501.
• A day trip to Mt. Lemmon is a trip to an entirely different world. The top of the mountain is the highest elevation in the Santa Catalina Peak, elevation is 9157 ft. September 21-22, 28-29, Oct. 5 - 6 and Oct. 12-13 from 12-4pm enjoy Oktoberfest at Mt. Lemmon Ski Valley. Enjoy a festival of German food, music and wonderful hiking, walking and biking trails, all in the cool crisp air of the Sky Islands. More info. 520-576-1400.
“What is the worth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness?”
• Hacienda Del Sol will be participating in Tucson Fashion week. October 17, 18 and 19th Tucson will host iconic Fashion Designer Betsy Johnson for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. Hacienda Del Sol will be providing the Hors d’ oeuvres for the premier runway show at the Tucson Museum of Art. TFW Ensemble Teams will be comprised of industry pros and mixologists, working together with emerging fashion designers to collaborate on a cohesive fashion presentation. All exhibits/presentations must tell a story and engage the four senses. Ensemble teams must include the following: Bartender, Clothing Designer, Hair Stylist, Makeup-Artist and Model. 6|9pm more info. www.tucsonfashionweek.com.
• Argentina Heart and Soul October 20, 4-7pm. Hacienda Del Sol will present its 9th Annual Argentina Heart and Soul wine and food event. T he Grill at Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort invites wine lovers, music enthusiasts and foodies to the 9th Annual Argentina Heart & Soul event, featuring Argentinean wine tastings, live music and cuisine from The Grill. More info 520-529-3500.