Hacienda Del Sol's Bed & Breakfast package includes breakfast for two with a million dollar view in The Grill.
There's so much to see and do at the Hacienda Del Sol, you may never want to leave. But if you wish to, our convenient location makes it easy to experience the best that Tucson has to offer.
Let our Guest Services staff help put together a memorable itinerary for your visit to our beautiful city. From making reservations in The Spa to recommending a great hiking trail, they can do most anything. And in our lobby, you'll find dozens of maps and guides to our favorite local sites and scenes.
Hacienda Del Sol is perched on 34 scenic acres in the foothills of the Catalina Mountains; hiking trails are at your doorstep. From a casual stroll around the beautiful gardens to a more rugged hike up Finger Rock Canyon, there are countless spectacular trails for every level of experience.
Shopping & Galleries
With its north central location, Hacienda Del Sol is an excellent place to begin your shopping and gallery hopping in Tucson. The shops at La Encantada as well as St. Philip’s Plaza are a few short minutes away, with galleries on the way!
- La Encantada: from Tiffany & Co. to Coach, you’ll find upscale shopping in a beautiful foothills setting. Enjoy a visit to Settler’s West, the galleries at Gallery Row, and Skyline Gallery right across the street.
- Lost Barrio: located in an old warehouse section of Tucson, the barrio contains a row of importers and manufacturers of custom furnishings. A real find for the lover of ethnic and exotic styles.
- Old Town Artisans: housed in the El Presidio Historic District, the 150-year-old building has six distinctive shops and galleries featuring fine art and craft from regional artists. Enjoy lunch or a beverage on the Spanish-style courtyard and patio.
- Casas Adobes: stylish shops, galleries, and restaurants wrapped in charm that is distinctly Tucson.
- St.Philip’s Plaza: home to boutiques, galleries and restaurants surrounded by gardens and mission-style architecture, St. Philip’s Plaza is a picturesque shopping destination and hosts Tucson’s Farmers Market on Sundays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the open courtyard.
- DeGrazia Gallery: in the Sun is a legendary landmark of art and architecture, designed and built by the late Arizona artist, Ted DeGrazia. The historic retreat includes the Adobe gallery, gift shop, cactus courtyard, Mission in the Sun, the artists former home and his grave. A feast for the eyes, this is a not-to-miss experience.
The Hacienda is home to two of Tucson’s favorite restaurants, The Grill and Terraza Garden Patio & Lounge. Just outside our doors and within a few miles, you’ll find dozens of restaurants! From the usual to the unique, there’s an endless variety of cuisines to choose from and Tucson boasts the most authentic Mexican food north of the border.
It’s so private and serene at the Hacienda, you’ll forget that our location makes it easy to get to all the memorable attractions Tucson has to offer. If you’re up for a day of adventure and exploring, visit Sabino Canyon, Arizona Sonoran Desert Museum, Pima Air and Space Museum, Biosphere or Old Tucson.
- The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum: world-renowned zoo, natural history museum and botanical garden, all in one place!
- Colossal Cave Mountain Park: stalactites, stalagmites, bats, and a cool 70 degrees year round, a great day trip.
- DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun: traditional adobe brick buildings housing 15,000 pieces of original DeGrazia oils, watercolors, sculptures and more.
- Tucson Museum of Art: features original and traveling exhibitions focusing on Art of the Americas, Art of the American West, and Modern and Contemporary Art.
- Pima Air & Space Museum: See over 100 years of Aerospace history and 300 aircraft on 80 acres. History takes flight at this museum, one of the largest of its kind in the world.
- For the Kids: Tucson has plenty to offer young brains and energetic bodies and most are just a short drive away from the Hacienda Del Sol. Funtastiks Family Fun Park, The Mini Time Machine Museum, Tucson Children's Museum, Reid Park Zoo, Old Tucson Studios, AZ Airtime Trampoline Center, Flandrau Planetarium.
- The University of Arizona: click here
- Downtown Tucson: click here
Related Specials All
Stunning mountain and city views, 10' ceilings, handcrafted furniture, Talavera tile, wood floors and private patio in a village setting. Choose a King bed or two Queens. 550 sq. ft.Details Save
Spacious Hacienda-style room with private patio and natural desert landscape views. Choose a King or two Queens. 265-700 sq. ft.Details Save